Hey guys! Over the last few months I’ve hooked myself with some random apps I never thought I would use but they are wonderful and definitely boosted my Insta-game.
Also let me know in the comments what apps you use and your Instagram profile so we can be friends.
Here is a list of the apps and what they do!
- Canva – As a blogger, Canva has been a huge help. Canva’s way to edit pictures is so easy yet the final product looks very professional. It features an innovative, easy-to-use interface that enables you to resize, add filters or beautify photos in just mere seconds.
- Layout. – This app is made by Instagram. It creates collages very easy, free & without a badge on them!
3. Boomerang. – Another basic app made by Instagram. It’s still free and makes gifs in a professional way!
4.Facetune. – This is an app I’ve just recently downloaded as I decided to give it a try and guess what? It really helped me! It can make your photos WAY more whiter than they actually are or make your bad lighing selfies better.
5. Afterlight. – Each app has it’s perks. Afterlight has some filters you can add at the same time and it has the abiltiy to make your photo oldish but stylish.
6. VSCO. – This app is free and the filters can give your photo a modern look.
7. Camera+. – It’s a very handy app because the best option of it (in my opinion), Clarity pops every detail of the photo out. Sunsets, sky, food, beach!
This is NOT sponsored.