They say you better not skip breakfast because it’s the most important meal of the day! AND IT’S TRUE! I was playing around on YouTube until I found this recipe that I have to share with you! It is very easy and fast to make. Besides that, it’s pretty enough for an Instagram picture, if you will.
So, let’s dig in!
Ingredients (1 portion):
- Love (Most important)
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of toast
- Sprinkle Cheese
- Vegetable Oil
- Salt, Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grab a cooking tray.
- Place the slices of toast on the tray or on a plate and using the back of a spoon squish the middle of the bread. *Optional – Brush the edges of the bread with some oil after you are done.
- Place cheese on the edges of the bread.
- Crack the eggs and each egg goes in the middle of 1 slice of bread.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes (Or until the cheese starts to brown and the eggs are completely white)
- Sprinkle them with salt, pepper or ketchup.
THIS IS IT!
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as I did while putting it into practice… or tasting it. Spoiler alert: IT’S FANTASTIC.
Also, let me know if you try it! 🙂
Disclosure: The Mountain provided me the shirts.